1-Minute Pumpkin Spice Muffin
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 TBSP powdered sweetener (or use honey for Paleo)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil (or grass fed butter) for greasing the ramekin
- 2 TBSP pumpkin puree
- 1 large pastured egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Lightly grease two 4 1/2" ramekins.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Divide the batter evenly into the ramekins and microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds (up to 1 minute and 30 seconds or until set) or bake these muffins at 350 F for 15-17 minutes or until cooked through.
- Run a knife along the edge of the ramekins and remove the muffins.
- Serve with butter or ghee.
Calories: 190kcalFat: 17gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!