- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese divided
- 3/4 cup egg substitute divided
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- cooking spray
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- green onion strips (optional)
- Directions Preheat oven to 350°. Combine rice, 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup egg substitute, dill weed, salt, and garlic; press into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Arrange artichoke quarters on bottom of rice crust; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Combine remaining 1/2 cup egg substitute, milk, and next 3 ingredients; pour over cheese. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into wedges. Garnish with green onion strips, if desired.
Calories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 23.1gProtein: 10.4gFat: 3.5gSaturated Fat: 1.8gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 490mgFiber: 0.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!