Bacon Extravaganza Deep Dish Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups chicken breast cooked
- 1 1/2 cups low moisture mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 tbs parsley dried
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 slices Canadian bacon chopped
- 6 slices peppered bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sweet yellow onion chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup red sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Process chicken and cheese together in a blender, food processor or Ninja. Mixture will resemble a meal/thick, dense crumb consistency.
- Place parchment paper in the bottom of a 10-11″ springform cheesecake pan (there will be some overlap. Remove excess from below the pan after pan seals parchment in place).
- Firmly press chicken/cheese mixture into springform pan.
- Top with parsley, basil, onion and garlic powder.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with sauce, cheese, and rest of toppings.
- Bake for 25 more minutes
- Let cool for five minutes in pan.
- Carefully open springform pan then slice and serve.
Calories: 303kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 31gFat: 17gFiber: 0.2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!