Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 chicken breast halfs boneless, skinless
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Sodium: 326mgFiber: 1gCholesterol: 75mgCalories: 281kcalFat: 11gProtein: 30gCarbohydrates: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!