Baked Pesto Chicken
- 6 5oz. chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 100 grams pesto
- 2/3 cup 2% shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375*. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pesto evenly over each chicken breast.
- Place 3-4 slices of tomato on each breast.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and top with cheese.
- Continue baking for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Sodium: 949mgCalories: 274kcalFat: 12gProtein: 34gCarbohydrates: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!