BBQ Chicken Flatbread
- 2 low carb flat breads
- 6 oz gilled chicken breasts sliced
- 4 tbs Walden Farms BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 red onion sliced and caramelized
- 2 oz fat free shredded mozzarella
- cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place flatbreads on baking sheet and spray with olive oil spray.
- Spread 2 tbsp BBQ sauce on each flatbread.
- Layer arugula, caramelized onion, chicken and shredded cheese on each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly brown. Top with chopped cilantro and enjoy!
Calories: 309kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 33gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!