Beef Noodle Soup
- 1 lb cubed beef stew meat
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1/4 cup beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 5 3/4 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups cooked egg noodles
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, saute the stew meat, onion and celery for 5 minutes, or until meat is browned on all sides.
- Stir in the bouillon, parsley, ground black pepper, carrots, water and egg noodles. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
Sodium: 1040mgFiber: 2gCalories: 377kcalFat: 20gProtein: 26gCarbohydrates: 25g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!