- 1 1/2 lbs london broil
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup plan yogurt low fat
- 10 oz wide egg noodles cooked
- Cut beef into 1-inch cubes. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a non-stick skillet. Sauté onion for 2 minutes.
- Add beef and saute for additional 5 minutes. Turn to brown evenly. Remove from pan and keep hot.
- Add remaining oil to pan; saute mushrooms.
- Add beef and onions to pan with seasonings.
- Add wine, yogurt; gently stir in. Heat, but do not boil.
- Serve with cooked egg noodles
Calories: 378kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 38gFat: 10gSodium: 1743mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!