Best Ever Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 2 chicken breasts free range, organic
- 1 can diced fire roasted tomatoes 28oz can
- 1 can chopped green chilis 4oz can
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 head cauliflower shredded
- 32 oz chicken broth free range, organic
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- dash salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 avocados
- tajin seasoning for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the cilantro, avocado and tajin, in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the slow cooker. Shred with a fork and then return to the slow cooker.
- Garnish each bowl with a sprinkle of cilantro, a few slices of avocado and a dash of tajin.
Calories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 10gFat: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!