Better Slow Cooker Robust Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless, boneless, chicken breast cut into one inch strips
- 2 tbs bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 oz can, drained
- 1 can sliced mushrooms 4.5 oz can, drained
- 1 envelope dry chicken gravy mix
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 3 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- In a slow cooker, combine the chicken, bacon bits, olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, gravy mix, wine, mustard, and vinegar. Mix together.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook on Low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
Calories: 198kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 24gFat: 5gSodium: 946mgFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!