- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups cholesterol free egg product
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 3/4 cup 2% milk cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread torn
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK vegetables in medium nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 4 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Place in large bowl. Add egg product, milk, cheese and seasonings; mix well.
- PLACE bread in 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with egg product mixture.
- BAKE 45 to 50 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Calories: 280kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 26gFat: 10gCholesterol: 15mgFiber: 4gSugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!