- 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 2 cups fat free egg substitute
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp margarine
- 1 large onion diced
- Mix cottage cheese and egg substitute together; set aside.
- In large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, sauté onions in oil for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add broccoli and dill; sauté for 5 minutes, or until broccoli mixture softens. Set vegetable aside.
- Wipe out frying pan. Add 1 tsp. margarine and swirl the pan to distribute it. Add half of the vegetable mixture, and then add half of the egg mixture; lift and rotate pan so that eggs are evenly distributed.
- As eggs set around the edges, lift them to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath. Turn heat to low, cover the pan, and cook until top is set.
- Invert onto a serving plate and cut into wedges.
Calories: 131kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 17gFat: 3gCholesterol: 1mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!