Cajun Oven-Fried Chicken
- 1/3 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning salt free
- 1 cup panko
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 chicken breast halves skinned
- 2 chicken drumsticks skinned
- 2 chicken thighs skinned
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish. Place panko in a shallow dish. Dip chicken, one piece at a time, into buttermilk mixture; dredge in panko.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until done, turning after 20 minutes.
Calories: 206kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 32gFat: 4gFiber: 0.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!