Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- 6 oz fettuccine pasta cooked according to package directions
- 12 spears asparagus
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fat free feta cheese crumbled
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-sized cubes and place in skillet with olive oil. Cook until partially done. Add asparagus and mushrooms, continue cooking until chicken is done.
- Add chicken broth and cover pan, cook until asparagus is crisp tender.
- Add pasta, red pepper flakes (to taste), and feta cheese. Remove from heat. Serve with fresh diced tomatoes to garnish.
Calories: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 28gFat: 5gSodium: 191mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!