Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup reduced fat Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 cups raw broccoli chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Panko
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook chicken breasts in a nonstick skillet with no seasoning, or boil the chicken breasts in water. Tear the chicken into pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix chicken, broccoli, brown rice, red onions, Greek yogurt, chicken broth, mozzarella, and Italian seasoning.
- Evenly divide among the jars or place it all in a large casserole dish.
- Top with wheat breadcrumbs or amaranth flakes.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Calories: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 37gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!