Chicken Salad with Mango and Apple
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice (1/2 large lemon)
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 3 cups shredded skinless rotisserie chicken meat
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple cored and diced
- 1 mango peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, curry powder (optional) and 1/2 tsp. salt. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken, apple, mango, celery and onion until well mixed. Add reserved yogurt dressing and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Serve right away with whole-grain crackers or on top of salad greens. Alternatively, cover and chill to take for lunch.
Calories: 201kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 24gFat: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!