Chicken with White Wine Tomato Sauce
- 12 oz chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- Begin by brushing the chicken breasts with pesto.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add red peppers and onions along with garlic and continue to cook until slightly tender.
- Place chicken into the pan and cook until browned and no longer pink inside.
- Add in the tomatoes and white wine, turn down to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese, cooking for 30-60 longer or until cheese is slightly melted. Serve immediately.
Calories: 285kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 28gFat: 16g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!