Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- 1 1/2 scoops Ghost Cereal Milk Whey Protein Powder (or any low carb whey protein)
- 3 tbs Buff Butter Snickerdoodle Almond Butter (or natural peanut/almond butter)
- 2 tbs Splenda/Stevia
- 3 tsp water
- 1 square 70% dark chocolate chopped
- 3/4 tbs coconut flour
- Using a spatula, mix all of the above ingredients together except for the water.
- Add the water, one teaspoon at a time, until you get a doughy mix. If you batter is too sticky, add a bit more coconut flour. If it's too dry, add water.
- Shape that into 6 small rectangles. Once you've shaped your bars, leave them to set in the fridge for a couple of hours. Enjoy your no-bake success!
Calories: 97kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 9gFat: 5gSodium: 39mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!