Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup PB2 Chocolate Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 scoop Quest chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbs nonfat milk
- In a bowl, stir together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk one egg. Next, stir in applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Spray two mugs (or bowls) with cooking spray, and pour batter into each bowl. Microwave each cake for 90 seconds. I "bake" them separately.
- While your cakes cool, stir together frosting ingredients of powdered peanut butter and milk. Top each cake evenly.
Calories: 283kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 26gFat: 8gSodium: 345mgFiber: 5gSugar: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!