Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 scoops Quest chocolate whey protein
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Chocolate PB2
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup Splenda (you can also use Truvia or other sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 ounces baby food applesauce
- 4 ounces water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oat flour, chocolate whey protein, salt, baking soda and PB2 in a large bowl.
- Mix egg white, Splenda, applesauce, vanilla and water in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray 8x8 glass baking dish with non-stick butter spray or cooking oil.
- Pour ingredients into baking dish.
- Bake for 23 minutes.
- Cool completely. Cut into 16 squares Serving Size = 2 squares
Calories: 120kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 13gFat: 1gSodium: 112mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!