Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup whey protein
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup Splenda or Stevia
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C).
- Combine all the ingredients except the peanut butter in a food processor.
- Divide the mixture between nine cups in a cupcake tin. Then pop a teaspoon of peanut butter in each and push it down so it is submerged.
- Bake the cupcakes for around 10-15 minutes until they're cooked through. They're best eaten fresh from the oven. If you have any leftovers, microwave them later to re-melt the peanut butter center.
No need to run out to the market for oat flour! The oat flour can be made by blending up oats in a food processor. It can also be substituted for brown rice flour or almond flour in other recipes.
Calories: 134kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 12gFat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!