- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 pinches stevia
- 2 tbs brown rice flour
- 1 tbs dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut, stevia, flour, orange peel , and salt.
- Add egg whites and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop small mounds of mixture onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325F for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are light brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Calories: 108kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 2.7gFat: 6.9gFiber: 1.8gSugar: 2.7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!