Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes
- 2/3 cup instant oats dry
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cups liquid egg whites
- 1 small banana
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs cream cheese reduced fat
- 2-3 tbss almond milk unsweetened
- 2 packs sweetener
- pam original nonstick spray1. In a blender, combine the oats, protein powder, egg whites, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, banana, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- In a blender, combine the oats, protein powder, egg whites, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, banana, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- In a large skillet coated with PAM, begin cooking the pancakes over medium-high heat, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- While the pancakes are cooking, spoon the remaining tablespoon of Greek yogurt and cream cheese in a small bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds to soften and stir until smooth. Add almond milk until your “icing” reaches the desired consistency and sweetener until it reaches the desired sweetness.
- Stack your cook pancakes, pour on the icing, and bask in your last moments of relaxation before starting the weekday grind.
Calories: 231kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 26gFat: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!