Confetti Flounder Packets with Orange-Tarragon Butter
Cooking the fish in parchment paper infuses the fish with flavor. Serve with precooked rice tossed with orange rind and chopped fresh tarragon.
- 8 fresh snow peas trimmed
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 TBSP water
- 4 6-ounce flounder fillets
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut snow peas lengthwise into strips and in half crosswise. Place snow pea strips, carrots, bell pepper, and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; vent. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Cut 4 (15 x 12-inch) squares of parchment paper. Fold each square in half. Open folded parchment paper; place 1 fillet near fold on each square. Top each fillet with one-fourth of carrot mixture; crumble or spread 1 tablespoon Orange-Tarragon Butter over carrot mixture. Fold paper; seal edges with narrow folds. Place packets on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Place 1 packet on each of 4 plates; cut open, and serve immediately. Garnish with orange wedges, if desired.
Calories: 291kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 34gFat: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!