Cranberry Orange Drop Scones
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve sweetener other sweeteners may be substituted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup orange juice fresh
- 2 tbs orange zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve sugar
- 2-3 tbs orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder and salt. Stir in cranberries.
- Add Greek yogurt, eggs, orange juice, coconut oil, orange zest and vanilla extract and stir vigorously until well combined.
- Drop by large spoonful onto prepared baking sheet. You should get 10 to 12 scones in all. Bake 24 to 27 minutes, until firm to the touch and the tops are lightly browned.
- Remove and let cool 5 minutes on pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the glaze, whisk powdered sweetener and 2 tbsp of orange juice together in a small bowl. Add more orange juice if glaze is too thick. Drizzle over cooled scones.
Calories: 111kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 4gFat: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!