Creamy Chicken Salad
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt plain and fat free
- 1 tbs lemon juice fresh
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 7 tbs chopped smoked almonds about 2 oz.
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full of water; bring to a boil.
- Wrap each chicken breast half completely and tightly in heavy-duty plastic wrap. Add the chicken to boiling water. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until a thermometer registers 165°. Remove from pan, and let stand for 5 minutes. Unwrap chicken and shred; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cold.
- Combine mayonnaise and the next 7 ingredients (through black pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until combined. Add chicken, 1/3 cup celery, cranberries, and almonds; toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve over salad greens.
Calories: 284kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 39gFat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!