Crispy Omega 3 Protein Chicken Fingers
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 bags Quest Protein Sea Salt chips
- 1/3 cups chopped walnuts
- 3 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbs raw honey
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Set oven to 400 F.
- Crush bags of Quest protein chips to create crumbs. Add the crumbs to a sealable bag. Add crushed walnuts to the sealable bag.
- In a bowl, mix mustard, honey, and cayenne.
- Slice the chicken breasts into tenders or fingers.
- Rub the mustard mixture over the tenders and ensure they're all covered. Careful not to drench the tenders in sauce because this will cause the crust to be soggy.
- Place the tenders in the sealable bag one by one. Gently shake the bag. Remove the tenders from the bag and place on a baking sheet or baking rack. The baking rack is preferred because it will leave all sides crispy.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Be careful not to let the crust burn. Remember, the chicken should cook a bit faster since the pieces are smaller.
Calories: 267kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 38gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!