Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 2 1/2 1/2 lbs chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 2 15-ounce cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- blue cheese crumbles, for topping optional
- Add chopped veggies and garlic to the crock pot. Pour the two cans of (drained) tomatoes into the crockpot. Add black beans, chicken, broth, and spices.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8-10 hours (may be done sooner than this!). Before serving, stir in hot sauce. Divide among bowls and top with blue cheese.
Calories: 249kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 35gFat: 4gSodium: 277mgFiber: 7gSugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!