Crunchy Low Carb Shrimp Salad
- 18 oz frozen, cooked, shelled and cleaned shrimp
- 3 cups finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh red bell pepper
- 3 cups very finely shredded cabbage
- 3 tbs mayo
- 3 tbs rice vinegar
- 3 tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp celery seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Defrost shrimp by running under cold water in colander for about 5 minutes. When thawed chop shrimp into small/medium pieces. In a medium size bowl combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Calories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 19gFat: 4gSodium: 644mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!