Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix divided
- 1 egg white
- 6 cups whole grain chips sun chips
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- vegetable oil
- hot sauce
- blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- For chicken, cut chicken tenders into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Whisk together 1 Tbsp of the dressing mix and egg white in a bowl. Crush chips using flat side of a meat tenderizer in a resealable plastic bag; add remaining dressing mix and paprika and shake well.
- Add chicken to egg white mixture; mix well to coat. Add half of the coated chicken to crumb mixture; shake to coat with crumbs and arrange in a single layer on a round stone. Repeat with remaining coated chicken and crumbs.
- Spray chicken generously with oil. Bake 14-16 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and centers are no longer pink. Remove from oven.
Calories: 415kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 40gFat: 15gSugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!