Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 5.3 oz Chobani fat free plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey white chocolate or any other chocolate whey protein
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbs PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Place a small pan of water in bottom of oven.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with electric mixer until well blended and smooth. Pour into cake pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Place on middle rack in oven above the cake pan with water.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until center is set. Cool 10 minutes and invert onto serving dish. Garnish with FREE Cool Whip, strawberries and 2 tbs grated chocolate chips, if desired.
Calories: 216kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 23gFat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!