Easy Baked Fish Fillets
- 1 1/2 lbs grouper or other white fish
- cooking spray
- 1 tbs fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbs melted butter or stick margarine
- 2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place fish in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl, and spread over fish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; drizzle with butter. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.
Calories: 223kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 34gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!