Easy Cheesy Omelette
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 strips cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup 2% shredded Mexican cheese blend
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Spray pan with non stick spray and add green onion, bacon and bell pepper
- In a small bowl combine cottage cheese and egg whites. Pour over veggies and bacon in the pan. Top with cheese and cook for 3-4 minutes or until edges are slightly firm.
- With pancake turner, flip the omelette in half and cook for another minute. Flip omelette to other side and cook for one more minute.
- Transfer to a plate and add salt and pepper to taste
Calories: 317kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 41gFat: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!