Edamame & Bean Salad with Shrimp & Fresh Salsa
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 12 oz cooked small shrimp (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1 tbs jalapeno pepper minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
- Combine edamame, shrimp, cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, onion, and jalapeño pepper. Combine cilantro and the remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over edamame mixture, and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill.
Calories: 314kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 28gFat: 10gSodium: 803mgFiber: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!