- 4 cups shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 cup chopped napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped bok choy
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 TBSP black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded white daikon radish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook edamame in the boiling water until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine napa cabbage, bok choy, vinegar, sesame oil, and salt in a small bowl. Let sit in at room temperature until cabbage is slightly wilted, about 20 minutes.
- Stir edamame and carrots into cabbage mixture. Refrigerate until fully chilled, 1 hour.
- Top edamame salad with sesame seeds and daikon radish before serving.
Calories: 348kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 23gFat: 22gSodium: 360mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!