Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- 6 oz thin sliced low sodium deli ham
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 6 whole wheat English Muffins split and toasted
- 6 slices Provolone
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Add ham to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
- Scramble eggs and egg whites in a bowl. Recoat pan with cooking spray. Pour eggs into pan and cook until desired degree of doneness. Remove from heat.
- Place 4 muffin halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Top each half with 1 cheese slice. Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Divide ham and eggs among cheese-topped muffin halves; top each with 1 muffin half.
Calories: 266kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 23gFat: 9gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!