Egg White Frittata
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/4 yellow onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 egg whites
- 2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cups feta crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a heavy skillet, add olive oil and bring to medium-low heat. Saute onions and peppers until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg whites into the skillet and cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle the top with feta and spinach.
- Put skillet in oven and bake, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes. (If you use whole eggs instead of egg whites, bake at 400°F.)
- Loosen the edges of the frittata with a rubber spatula, and then invert onto a plate.
Calories: 210kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 22gFat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!