Fajita Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 6 4oz each boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 bell peppers any color
- 1 medium onion
- 3 jalapeño peppers
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro
- 6 wedges Laughing Cow Pepper Jack Cheese
- 6 slices precooked bacon
- 1 tbs fajita seasoning
- Cut jalapeños in half and remove seeds. Cut jalapeños, bell peppers and onion into thin strips. Spray sauté pan with non-stick cooking spray and cook peppers and onion until tender and slightly caramelized.
- Pound each chicken breast to about 1/4 inch thickness. Spread one wedge of cheese on top of each breast. Place one piece of bacon on each breast. Divide pepper and onion mixture and cilantro evenly onto the chicken. Roll up the chicken and secure with toothpicks
- Place on a baking tray and sprinkle fajita seasoning. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes.
Calories: 214kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 31gFat: 5gSodium: 399mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!