Fall Harvest Turkey Thai Soup (Crock Pot)
- 2 13.5 ounce cans light coconut milk
- 2 cups turkey breast, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups no sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium onion, diced
- 2 TBSP red curry paste
- 1 TBSP fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Toss everything but the lime into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-5 hours or on low for 5-7 hours or until the vegetables are nice and tender.
- Serve with a wedge or two of lime and some pea shoots if desired.
Calories: 331kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 26gFat: 15gSodium: 777mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!