Filet Mignon with Sweet Bourbon-Coffee Sauce
- 1/2 cups water
- 3 tbs borbon
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp beef-flavored bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 oz beef tenderloin steaks trimmed (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spay
- 2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt over both sides of steaks. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steaks; cook 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium; cook steaks 2 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Transfer steaks to a platter; cover and keep warm.
- Add bourbon mixture to pan; cook over medium-high heat until mixture has reduced to 1/4 cup (about 3 minutes). Serve sauce over beef; sprinkle with parsley.
Calories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 22gFat: 5gSodium: 371mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!