- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbs Psyllium Husk Powder
- 3 tbs butter melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250 grams boiling water
- herbs and garlic powder optional
- Mix the dry ingredients with a hand whisk.
- Add the oil and water and blend until a dough like mixture forms.
- Divide the mixture into 4 balls.
- Roll the balls between 2 sheets of wax or parchment paper and flatten out.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and cook for 2- 3 minutes each side, until golden.
Calories: 149kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 2gFat: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!