- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups Splanda
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 6 tbs cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt chocolate and butter over VERY low heat. Then let cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs until light. Gradually beat in Splenda until fluffy.
- LOWLY drizzle chocolate mixture into egg mixture, beating constantly.
- Beat in sifted Cocoa until smooth.(Mixture will get VERY thick)
- Spread batter into a GREASED 12x16 jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until top is puffed and cracked and tester comes Out with MOIST crumbs attached.
- Cool for 1 hour. Cut into 2 inch squares.
Calories: 105kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 2gFat: 9gSodium: 11mgFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!