Frosted Protein Sugar Cookies
- 80 g vanilla whey protein powder
- 6 tbs coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Pyure Organic Stevia blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs Smart Balance light buttery spread
- 3 tbs water
- 2 tbs liquid egg whites
- 1 tbs sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered Stevia
- 1 tbs tapioca flour
- 2 tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbs Smart Balance light buttery spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry cookie ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients, and mix until a dough forms.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Form balls of dough with a tablespoon and place 2" apart on sheet.
- Press balls flat to roughly half an inch thick using the back of a spatula or your hand.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are firm but center is still soft (cookies will set upon cooling). I flattened mine a little more fresh out of the oven with the back of a spatula.
- While cookies cool, combine frosting ingredients in a separate mixing bowl until smooth.
- pread frosting over cookies and decorate with sprinkles if desired. Enjoy!
- Note: You may need to adjust water (3 tbsp) depending on the kind of protein powder you use.
Calories: 78kcalFat: 3gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!