- 1 package fat-free cream cheese, softened (8 ounces)
- 1 tub Crystal Light Pink Lemonade flavored low-calories soft drink mix, divided
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tub whipped topping, thawed (8 ounces)
- Beat cream cheese and 1 1/2 tsp of the drink mix in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Gradually add milk, mixing to well blended.
- Gently stir whipped topping until well blended. Pour into serving bowl or individual dishes.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until firm. Serve with fresh fruit if desired.
- Note: Place remaining drink mix in a glass or plastic pitcher. Add 1 quart of water, stir to dissolve, OR use remaining mix to make more mousse.
Calories: 80kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 5gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 130mgSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!