Garlic and Herb Salmon
- 8 oz salmon fillet
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried sage
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the salmon fillet on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic and brush onto the salmon.
- Top the salmon with the herbs.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- You can also wrap the fish in foil and place on the grill to barbeque for 15 minutes.
Calories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 29gFat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!