Glazed Blueberry Biscuits
- 1/3 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 6 TBSP equivalent sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 large pastured eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 1/4 cup equivalent powdered sweetener
- 3 TBSP coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine the coconut flour, sweetener, and baking soda. Add the blueberries and stir to coat in the flour.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and coconut oil
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to thoroughly combine
- Allow the dough to sit for 3-5 minutes or until the coconut flour absorbs the liquid and becomes thick.
- Using a large scoop, scoop the dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet (makes 6 biscuits).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Once the biscuits are finished cooling, combine the powdered sweetener and coconut milk and spoon some of the glaze evenly over each biscuits. Reapply another spoonful of glaze for a thicker coating.
Calories: 158kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 4gFat: 13gSodium: 155mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!