Gluten-Free Cinna-Raisin Protein Bread
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup unflavored casein powder
- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 TBSP raisins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put all ingredients except raisins into a food processor or blender (if you don’t have either, you can put into a large bowl and use a hand mixer or whisk) and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour batter into a small loaf tin and stir raisins into the batter.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a knife inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool for 20 minutes and slice into 8 equal pieces. Enjoy!
Calories: 110kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 17gFat: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!