Greek-Style Chicken Breasts
- cooking spray
- 4 (6 oz each) boneless, skinless chicken breastse
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4` tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups onion vertically sliced
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 oz kalamata olives pitted and chopped (about 14 olives)
- 1 medium tomato halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 2 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz feta cheese crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 4 minutes. Add olives and tomato; cook 3 minutes or until tomato begins to break down, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat; stir in parsley, oregano, and juice. Top chicken with tomato and olive mixture; sprinkle feta evenly over chicken.
Calories: 311kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 38gFat: 13gSodium: 518mgFiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!