Grilled Chicken with Mustard-Tarragon Sauce
- 4 chicken breast halves boneless, skinless
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper divided
- cooking spray
- 3 tbs minced shallots
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs water
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh tarragon chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place chicken in pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, shallots, and next 6 ingredients (through sugar) in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Serve chicken over greens with sauce.
Calories: 231kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 36gFat: 8gCholesterol: 94mgFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!