Grilled Ginger Cauliflower Steaks with Tahini Sauce
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 1/2 tsp garlic poder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbs Tahini
- 2 tbs coconut aminos
- 1/2-1 tsp chili paste
- 1 tbs black sesame seeds to top with
- Trim the outer leaves and soft stems off the cauliflower. Then cut 4, ½ inch thick, slices of the cauliflower head, lengthwise.
- Rub the cut steaks with the garlic, onion, and ginger (use more if necessary).
- Heat a large greased grill pan (you can also use a normal grill or any grill you have!) over high heat.
- Once hot, place the steaks on the grill and grill for 8 minutes. Flip them and grill for about another 8 minutes.
- To make the sauce, mix together the tahini, coconut aminos, and chili paste.
- To serve, plate the cauliflower steaks, drizzle on the tahini sauce, and top with black sesame seeds!
Calories: 157kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 7gFat: 8gSodium: 349mgSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!